Thursday, May 3, 2012

MY FAVORITE LOVE SONG

       Love song! Every time I am stressed I tuned to my cellphone and listened to my favorite love songs that I saved. It relieves my stresses, problems and sometimes it makes me inspired.
      No matter how hard our projects and assignments in school , by simply listening to those music. It becomes easier for me to do my assignments and projects.
      To enumerate some of my favorite songs are the following:
                                                           
                                                                  " Stay by Lisa Leob"
                                                                 
                                                               " Swept Away by Dianne Elise"
                                                                           
                                             " When Love and Hate Collides by Def Leppard"
                                                                         
                                                               " Iris By Goo Goo Dolls"
                                                                           
                                               " Run away and what can i do by The Corrs"
                                                                             
                                                                           
         I like this kind of  love song, because the rhythm is very smooth and the content or message of the song are beautiful. It keeps me In love....ha ha!!^^ Not only this every time I played them I remember my crush and it keeps me inspired and to strive more in life. So, I am thankful to those music, because they were composed...ha ha^^

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment