Thursday, May 10, 2012

" MY FIRST MEMORABLE SCALE MODEL"

         Anyway before anything else what is scale model if we heard this term? For me scale model is a miniature model or representation of one thing. For example a building, a classroom, or even a house.
         I said this was my first memorable scale model , because this was my first time to create a scale model and at the same time it so happened that one of our group member is my crush in school...ha ha!
                                                                         

             
               I am very active in participating in creating our scale model because I was inspired and also this is our project in our major subject. At first, we had hard time to figure out what materials do we need in creating our scale model. We worked at weekends only to come up with a good model and because it seems like we are running out of time. Not only that we also worked during our free days. During week ends we worked on our group mate's house.
                                                                     




           


             At the end, through the combined effort and hard worked of each other in group. We came up with a beautiful scale model. Thank's also to my crush. Maybe with out her, I can't give all my best...ha ha!    






                                                                               

                                                                     
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment