Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"HAPPIEST VACATION- 04/07/12


         

  
            "HAPPIEST VACATION - 04/07/12". I chose this title for my first blog because it brings so many unforgettable moments to me. As we all know Holy Week is the time where family and friends are gathering and make some reunions and also the time to remember the sacrifices that Jesus Christ made for us.





           We did a lot of bonding moments together with my friend's and cousin's coming from the States. We attended fiesta's on nearby barrio's. We walked instead of using car or motorcycle. So,  I take this opportunity to chat with my friend's and cousin's. One of the most unforgettable moment happened that day, is when my crush invited me to play tong-its....^_^. One of the most famous game using playing card. I am a little bit shy that moment because I was not expecting it. That's why I called it HAPPIEST VACATION I've ever had!!!...So, these are the only few thing's that happened that day that I've never forget....
    This is my first time to create my own blog. Sorry if there's some error in grammar....Ha Ha......I hope you guys like it.....^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment