Sunday, April 15, 2012

"MY FIRST NIECE"

   When she came to this world. My sister is one of the most happy  people in the whole world. Everybody in the family knows that. The feeling of giving birth to a new human being.
                                                       
     Her name was "Chealsy Sofia". I am also proud and happy during that time. Because I knew that there is new member in our family. We all know that having a new baby is a blessing from God. We can't explain the happiness we felt that this new life brings. Aside from being Uncle, I am also the one as her Godfather. When I went home last Holy Week. We did a lot of bonding. I am the one who taking good care of her. We went to different houses of our relatives. and entertaining her the whole day. Because of her my stresses fades away....That's why I love her so much....Like a love coming from a real father.....

No comments:

Post a Comment