Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"MY HOBBIES"

   


Everyone has its own line of interest or hobbies. Sometimes these hobbies make one people busy. Like for me there's one thing that I'm addicted on. There are times that I can no longer eat because of this hobbies and it keep me busy the whole day. I'm talking about Sketch -up and Auto CAD.




        


        Through this advanced software we can easily create thing's we want to be built. It makes me happy when I created things on my mind through Sketch-up and Auto CAD. It also helps my mind to exercise and to improve my thinking ability through this creative designing. If I'm bored I went to the front of p.c. then start creating my ideas using this software. It help's me a lot, so thanks to my hobbies.... Ha Ha !!...

No comments:

Post a Comment